Birds vs Smaller Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna puke and shit
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Holy fuck!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Hold the ball boys!

Comment

• I still have butterflies
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I drank too much This one is a nail biter. DAMN, glad I didn't turn it off.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Oh my god!

Comment

• How many penalties did we have on O ?

Comment

• No one and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      How many penalties did we have on O ?
                      None I can recall.

Comment

• great win

Comment

• Got to say this game needed a whole bottle of maalox!

Comment

• Whewwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• My god what a finish. Foles played great, we made our share of mistakes and still beat them. I have to say Matt Ryan played very good in this game. Can't fault him for their loss. Quite frankly the Eagles are the better team. Bring on Minnesota
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

• Still in shock

Comment

Working...
                                X