• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay on at 8:00 NFL Channel!!

Starting now.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Quick 1st half observations

Atlanta really had us on the run in the first quarter. They were up 3-0 on their own 42 and Ryan throws a beautiful pass to #15 at the 50 yard line and #15 drops it when he could have run for another 10 yards. They ended up punting.

Jake's missed extra point first hits the upright and then drops down and hits the crossbar. You can guess which way it bounces from there.

Graham played a ton of DT in passing situations. I think that they should use Vinny there and let Graham play DE. Vinny did a lot more damage there in the past.

The fumble on the goal line was actually a great call by Doug. Agholor goes across the formation drawing all of the attention and then reverses back across. It's supposed to be a counter to Clement but of course the timing was off. Great design but too much timing was involved for my liking.

Obviously just a terrific blocking by all on the Blount TD topped off by Burton smoking his guy.

Bramen's blocked punt was huge! Putting us on the 28 yard line to set up the fg.

Just a ridiculous pass by Foles on the INT rebound to Smith as there were 4 guys around the receiver. Scary.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 01-15-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

After the huge blitz sack by McLeod to put Atlanta back to their own 30 yard line after the blown kickoff by Jake Matty Ryan hits Julio right in the hands on the 49 yard line and he drops it! Whew!

I'm thinking now that the 3rd down pass to Julio down to the 2 yard line was incomplete. That certainly was the time for a Riveron special but I think that Goodell told him to cool it for the playoffs and he did.

After knobbing Foles all night Tino now thinks Collinsworth is the shit!
      Last edited by Eagle60; 01-16-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X