No announcement yet.

GDT Eagles - Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False starts on the center. Is that a right side of the brain not talking to the left kind of thing? And TV said that was the Redskins center's second one of the game?

Comment

• donte stallworth? i thought he wqs in biosphere V
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Hahah delay of game. Stupid redskins.

Comment

• Delay of game. They make as bad of mistakes as the Eagles. But should be no problem at 56 yards.

Comment

• Eagles blitzed, but it was completely picked up. Those scare me. DRC on the coverage breaks it up.

Now delay of game on the Redskins... LOL. Now a 56-yard attempt, which they appear to still be going for.

Comment

• wasted timeout....teams never miss long FGs against thebirds
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                wasted timeout....teams never miss long FGs against thebirds
                Apparently they had 12 men on the field.

Comment

• win the frickin game right here

Comment

• Love how Shady is taking what is there today instead of always stringing the play out wide trying to break it.
                    Long Live Section 736

Comment

• Chip is at the game right?

Comment

• Ride McCoy and win this thing.

Comment

• very good time killing drive

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Chip is at the game right?
                            I think so

Comment

• good punt dont need abig play in special teams

Comment

• why does thenew dr. pepper commercial make me want to go to a gay club and the new fiat commercial make me want a burrito

Comment

Working...
                                X