RIP Fresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    When I get up in the morning and get to my office, I follow the same routine:

1) Get my coffee
    2) Browse the topics in EFO.
    3) Check my email.

This has happened every weekday morning for nearly 11 years. Fresh had been here for nearly 13 years. That is 4,500+ days. He had 24,000+ posts and I have probably ready nearly every one of them.

Sure, its just a message board. But for a lot of us, it is part of our daily lives. I work 60+ hours a week and have a really busy life with my family. This place is my refuge for a few minutes each day.

It's easy to take things for granted and sometimes you don't realize what you had until its gone. That is what I am feeling right now regarding Fresh. You expect to see his name popping up here on a consistent basis, whether he was feeling well or not. He was a good man with a great online personality.

Thank you Fresh and the rest of you for keeping me entertained all these years and for providing a place of refuge, away from the crazies that normally show up on most public Eagles forums.

It was a good day 11 years ago when MD contacted me at PhilaPhans and brought me here to Vin's place.
    Hear, Hear!

Comment

I have not been checking in here lately so did not know of this sad news. I am very very sorry to hear this and will miss his Eagle comments (he was always spot on) and my thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Late to the party, as usual. I am so sorry to hear about Mike's passing. I enjoyed reading his posts. He seemed genuine and an all around great guy. The world is missing you. Enjoy your rest, you earned it.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I haven't checked in for a while (been very focused on my personal life the last couple of months) and I'm sorry to hear about FRESH's passing. I was hoping it was a joke, much like Blitz's "passing" a few years ago ended up being a hoax, but unfortunately that isn't the case. FRESH always came across as a good guy on this board. If nothing else, he's no longer in physical pain and his spirit is now free.

RIP FRESH.

Comment

Working...
          X