Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Mo Cheeks think that he is doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Mo Cheeks think that he is doing?

"I think it's good for Coach to have the confidence to put them in and cause the mismatches that came up tonight," Iguodala said of the Dalembert-Hunter combo. "It's good for our confidence. We don't have to be the ones adjusting to other teams. Other teams have to adjust to us."
    Coaching these guys and finding ways to win games is not the way to get Oden.
    www.disciplerocks.com

With this stupid team winning now, and the Nuggets losing, the Sixers are gonna end up with the 6th and 13th picks in the draft. CRAP.

Comment

i actually really enjoy the way this team is playing currently. iguodala is playing terrifically and has shown that he can at least be a number 2 offensive option on a team. i'm even starting to come around to dalembert, who has played very well ever since hunter was put in the starting line-up.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
        i actually really enjoy the way this team is playing currently. iguodala is playing terrifically and has shown that he can at least be a number 2 offensive option on a team. i'm even starting to come around to dalembert, who has played very well ever since hunter was put in the starting line-up.
        I agree! I am liking this team a lot more now. AI and SD have really been stepping it up. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Having a high draft pick is nice but winning is even better.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
        X