No announcement yet.

Madden 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact I might go play some nba live 2004 online right now at 1:30 in the morning
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

They are also trying to get rid of the ability to try and get the first down on 4th down unless it is a game-on-the-line situation. They want to have people punt. I think that is pretty stupid. If your playing against your friend you don't punt, thats gay. You try and get the first even if your backed up on your own 1 yard line. I never really punt unless it is like 4th and 30. And even then I might go for it.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LiAmTrAnSdEmOn
        They are also trying to get rid of the ability to try and get the first down on 4th down unless it is a game-on-the-line situation. They want to have people punt. I think that is pretty stupid. If your playing against your friend you don't punt, thats gay. You try and get the first even if your backed up on your own 1 yard line. I never really punt unless it is like 4th and 30. And even then I might go for it.
        I would love to play you sometime, I eat 4 downers alive
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Oh really well now that you've told me I would just have to play with a little more strategy if I ver played you. But since my comp. sucks ad I don't have the thing to hook me up online that matchup probably won't ever happen.

Comment

I like that you have to punt more in this game, it makes it more realistic. Defense is also a lot more fun to play now.

Comment

It doesn't force you to punt right? I thought it just made the likelihood of a completion much lower. I saw Madden interviewed about it and he sounded kind of pissed about how everyone always goes for it on 4th and how that is totally unrealistic.

Comment

No, you don't have to punt, but it's a lot harder.

Comment

Just finished my first season in franchise with the Steelers. Undefeated Super Bowl champs...I think I should raise the difficulty from "Pro." Roethlisburger threw for 80+ TD's and 5500+ yards, with Trung Canidate (free agent, 97 speed) rushing for another 36 and 2700+ yards. Ward and Randle El each received for over 2000 yards and 20 TD's. Joey Porter had 44 sacks. Chad Scott had 19 picks, 9 for TD's...if only the Steelers were really this dominating.

Thanks to the player progression system, everyone on my team is now a 90+ rating, . I think I need to start over...this team is unfair...but it's so fun scoring 100 points on the Patriots and intercepting Tom Brady 8 times, ...

Comment

That does sound a little dominating. Is it true that they give you progressions every 4 weeks or something??

Comment

Ya, they give progressions every four weeks, but I think that the max they can improve in that time is two overall. In the playoffs, I think my players improved every week.

Comment

That's kinda good if someone is on a hot streak but if someone goes a long time without an interception or sack it looks like it can put them in a real slump.

Comment

Yeah, I just got the game and IO play on All-Pro. It's a little more difficult, but I still beast at it. I'm 5-1 right now with the Pats...#1 in AFC East. I also like the Progression system. That's tight. It makes it way more realistic. The one the I didn't like was the "position battles". That was lame because whoever wasn't picked complained and the game said that could bring down morale and cause him to want out of his contract. Overall, fun game.

Comment

Ya, I didn't like how the posistion battles worked that much either...I had a 3-4 defense, and the MLB that wasn't No. 1 complained...kind of dumb since they're both starting...

Comment

But this is how the game really is. Look at the Bills with the RB siuation or most of the QB controversies.

Comment

Ya, RB's or QB's often get out of control in real life, but not other posistions so much...how many times have you heard about a O-lineman demanding a trade? Still, it's kind of a hassle when I plan to use Duce and Bettis about the same and Bettis explodes on me because he's number 2 on the depth chart.

Comment

Working...
                                X