Groh promoted to OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groh promoted to OC

Looks like Groh will be the new Offensive Coordinator. Duce probably feels slighted.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Originally posted by taz View Post
    Looks like Groh will be the new Offensive Coordinator. Duce probably feels slighted.
    That's an excellent move IMO. That solidifies him in the organization for a while anyway. They should just give Duce a raise and try to keep him around for as long as they can too. He's probably not too thrilled with this move right now.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I was kind of hoping the Duce would get it but I just don't think he has the experience that Groh has. I'd also like to see him stay and maybe get a little more exposure to the entire offense. Realistically though I see him leaving at some point. People need to get a little stink on them from other teams and organizations.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Yeah Groh is the choice and I think the right one. But I wouldn't be too quick to think Duce is gone. I think Duce might just like the set up he has and quite frankly give him a nice bump and he just might stay around.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Yeah Groh is the choice and I think the right one. But I wouldn't be too quick to think Duce is gone. I think Duce might just like the set up he has and quite frankly give him a nice bump and he just might stay around.
          I'm not so sure about that MD. Duce went off interviewing for OC jobs. I don't know how ambitious he is but most of the time these guys all want the HC job and I don't think that anybody has ever gone from RB coach to HC in the NFL.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I agree he just might like it in Philly and with Jeff Lurie. I do believe though that he will be a better coach in the long run if he gets a little exposure outside of Philly.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I'm not so sure about that MD. Duce went off interviewing for OC jobs. I don't know how ambitious he is but most of the time these guys all want the HC job and I don't think that anybody has ever gone from RB coach to HC in the NFL.
              Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Lol

Comment

Working...
              X