Newspapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspapers

Hey anyone have any extra? I asked my sister to get me copies of the DN and Inky but if she doesn’t come through...

Am I The only one in this boat?

Had my Sister get me one of each!

Comment

So my sister was successful so I’m good. But I bet others might want copies.

Comment

I would love a copy and can pay someone for postage to send it to me. Either DN or INKY or both.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
          I would love a copy and can pay someone for postage to send it to me. Either DN or INKY or both.
          I wish that we had posted this earlier. I called the Daily News/INKY about 4:45 and got a recording that they're hours are 6:30-3:30 so we can try again tomorrow to see if we can get some mailed to us.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Can Anyone in philly help these guys out?

Comment

I’d love to get ahold of either or both. If you can score them, let me know.

Comment

Guys Wawa still has some of the special edition Inqy and DN editions available. Ross I grabbed one of each for you. Anyone else who needs a copy let me know ASAP. Not sure how long they will last.

(EDIT): When I went back in to get Ross his papers they told me that they have sold out a couple of times and can't keep them in stock. The driver had just restocked them an hour before I got there. Anyone who wants a copy please PM me and I'll grab one of each for you. The papers are $4 each so figure it's roughly $10 total. I don't want your money. If you want the papers I'm asking that you throw a $10 bill into any charity jar you want -- $10 at the grocery store for food for the hungry, or toss it into the cancer research jar at a local convenience store, buy a meal for the homeless guy on the corner, whatever your spirit moves you to do. Just PM your address to me and I'll get the papers to you for as long as I can find them.
                Last edited by Jukin; 02-06-2018, 07:03 AM.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  Guys Wawa still has some of the special edition Inqy and DN editions available. Ross I grabbed one of each for you. Anyone else who needs a copy let me know ASAP. Not sure how long they will last.

(EDIT): When I went back in to get Ross his papers they told me that they have sold out a couple of times and can't keep them in stock. The driver had just restocked them an hour before I got there. Anyone who wants a copy please PM me and I'll grab one of each for you. The papers are $4 each so figure it's roughly $10 total. I don't want your money. If you want the papers I'm asking that you throw a $10 bill into any charity jar you want -- $10 at the grocery store for food for the hungry, or toss it into the cancer research jar at a local convenience store, buy a meal for the homeless guy on the corner, whatever your spirit moves you to do. Just PM your address to me and I'll get the papers to you for as long as I can find them.
                  Thanks Jukin. Obviously I read your PM first. I replied. Twice. I didn’t see my sent message because I didn’t switch over to my sent folder. I’m very high tech lol. I really appreciate this. Being in Florida is great but this is the stuff I miss from PA.

Comment

Glad you guys got the papers, I can not believe they charged $4 a piece for them. What is this world coming to.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Juk, you really are THE MAN around here!

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

https://store.philly.com/collections...s/teams_eagles

Philly.com is making a boatload off them
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Hey guys, I haven’t forgotten about the papers I promised you. I have been traveling for work a hell of a lot lately and have another trip this week. Once things settle down I will get the papers out in the mail and send those who asked for them a PM letting you know that they are on the way.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            Hey guys, I haven’t forgotten about the papers I promised you. I have been traveling for work a hell of a lot lately and have another trip this week. Once things settle down I will get the papers out in the mail and send those who asked for them a PM letting you know that they are on the way.
                            Thank you! I recall the days of too much work and not enough time. Now I’m just lazy lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X