Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles Fans Only - 2010 Mock Draft (1-55)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving him to SAM to start from all reports. I love new blood. I grew so weary of Gocong's mediocrity.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
      Moving him to SAM to start from all reports. I love new blood. I grew so weary of Gocong's mediocrity.
      hmmm. . .except aren't we repeating history here? Wasn't Gocong an undersized pass rushing DE who was asked to convert to the SAM?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevemc View Post
        hmmm. . .except aren't we repeating history here? Wasn't Gocong an undersized pass rushing DE who was asked to convert to the SAM?
        * Yes but Gocong was a reach talent wise from a small school. SAPP was a legit prospect.

He may not make it - but I wouldn't just abandon the concept because Gocong was average.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

* Yes but Gocong was a reach talent wise from a small school. SAPP was a legit prospect.

He may not make it - but I wouldn't just abandon the concept because Gocong was average.

I guess I'm more focused on the concept of moving pass rushing DEs to a basically non-pass rushing position predicated on coverage and tackling. It seems to me that regardless of the talent level, it's a misuse of the skillset.

Comment

Gocong was average because he was asked to do something that he probably shouldn't have been doing. The same thing will happen to Sapp.

I don't think Gocong was a reach talent wise I just think the wrong team drafted him.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
            X