Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game 4 Thread

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman
    Yeah, it was probably the same fans who hated that trade who hated the Iggs trading their first for DJ and another first. So much for fan knowledge.

Amen Dutch. Listen to the fans and you'll be sitting with them. Always loved that quote.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

i really hope burrell does something tomorrow. he's had a roller coaster ride here the past few years and it would be nice to see him come through in this WS.

Comment

Originally posted by fly
        i really hope burrell does something tomorrow. he's had a roller coaster ride here the past few years and it would be nice to see him come through in this WS.
        At least get a hit.

We are so close... tomorrow might be a 12 pack night.

Comment

Yea, I also hope Burrell does something tonight. He may go away for long periods but he carried the team at times this year.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan

We are so close... tomorrow might be a 12 pack night.
            I hurt myself a couple of times already this post season by being 'over served'. I did last night's
            game without anything to drink.

Oh, but I did polish off my supply of Maui. Mind you...for medicinal purposes only. Dr's orders!! He believes I get much too
            tense watching these games.

Comment

Working...
            X