Pet Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves

What things do you encounter that really piss you off?
    For me a couple of them are:

1. Drivers in the passing lane who go the same speed as the people they are "passing". If you're going the same speed as them get in the slower lanes asshole!!!

2. Drivers who won't allow you to merge from the on ramp. The guys who speed up to try to block you from getting in front of them are the worst! Then they pretend that they didn't see you.

3. When the media combines two people names to create a "catchy" name like Benifer, Bradifer, TomKat and the newest puke-fest, Vaughifer. Please, enough already with the cutesy names!!

4. People who turn every conversation into a political labeling fest. Ask some people what they thought of the new X-Men movie and they find a way to turn it into a political bash of liberals/conservatives! Man there's a time for politics and a time for rants an it's not every minute of every day!!

Those are some of mine. Let's hear some others.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

People who start pet peeve threads!

Comment

I thought MD would take that one Steve. I should have given you more credit for taking the easy one!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

That whole celebrity names thing started with bennifer - another reason to hate both/separately Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez.

Comment

A big pet peeve is sitting at your desk trying to work but your head is pounding so hard from your hangover that you can barely function.

Comment

When you're at work trying to organize/download music, and someone asks you to actually do some work. Come on.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
              I thought MD would take that one Steve. I should have given you more credit for taking the easy one!!!
              Just found the thread--- or I would have taken that shot! LOL.

Comment

my pet peeve is my lame ass neighbor who thinks 50 cent is real rap music. How are you gonna try to drown out my EPMD with your lame ass shit?

Comment

Well im a bit younger than all of you...so mine will be a little different. But there is a new trend out with the younger kids, the boys wearing "girl pants". And growing their hair out long in the front and short in the back...like a reverse mullet? Their called "EMO" dont know what that stands for, but it is a trend that is on the rise.
                  move the table...just once more!
                  http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

I just wish I "had" more hair..............

Comment

boys wearing girls pants? wtf?

My pet peeve as a pedestrian is the woman in the suv on her cell phone who stops for 1/2 second a stop sign and keeps on going. uhhh... beeeyotch. I'm walking here.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        Originally posted by MDFAN
                        I just wish I "had" more hair..............

http://www.fourfa.com/
                        move the table...just once more!
                        http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Biggest pet peeve.. highway wise-- is the "person" ((Actually I usually yell moron or idiot as I drive around them))who drives in the left hand/passing lane..............doing at or below the speed limit, and just refuse to move--- thus forcing everybody else to go around them to get by.

When did the basic premise that "slower traffic keep right" or the infamous "drive right pass left" go by the wayside????????

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                            If you were still in high school, you'd see this all the time.
                            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

When your favorite baseball team's best player, who is on pace to shatter every home run/rbi/runs scored record gets hurt, and "out four to six weeks "starts getting thrown around.
                              I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X