F, I hate OT losses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F, I hate OT losses

Two power plays and they don't get it done. Add in that NJ is sporting two Fighting Sioux Alum (Parise and Zajac) and it tears at me more.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I am still so angry. They are taking this team way too lightly and fucking up.

Comment

how can they still take this team lightly? they just got pummelled two games in a row

Sunday is do or die
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

The only other thing I can think of is that Giroux is hurt.

But still, every other line is better than the NJ line and Brodeur is good but not superhuman. We should have won in 5.

Comment

The Flyers all the way down each line are more talented than the Devils. However, what I am seeing is a devil team that is playing harder in the corners and is playing as a team. Their PK pressure is so intense it really disrupts the Flyers PP. If the Flyers don't decide as a team that they want the puck more, they will lose. That talent advantage doesn't matter if you don't have the puck.

Comment

Funny you say that V T. Last game there were many times I thought the NJD just wanted it more. Seemed like the Flyers were skating along thinking they would just get what they want but you could tell they were going to get it.
            Better get off that thought now though
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

They shot their wad in the Pens series.

Comment

Working...
              X