Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Impenetrable CyberSecurity Unit that almost saved the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Impenetrable CyberSecurity Unit that almost saved the world.

At first, I experienced an overwhelming feeling of relief when our President announced that he and Putin would be developing this cutting edge Cyber Security Unit "that would guard against election hacking and many other negative things" presumably including an ICBM attack from North Korea and possibly even 'The Heartbreak of Psoriasis'.

Trump Tweeted "Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded."

Putin's "vehement denial" of any involvement in the hacking of our election process was apparently so persuasive that President Donald left the meeting with the belief that he could trust his new best friend with just about anything.

A bunch of mean Republicans Senators rejected out of hand this proposal from their leader, some with really disparaging assessments. Lindsay Graham was particularly mean, essentially dismissing the proposal as "one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard".

Steve Mnuchin, a rather strange looking man who traces his lineage to the Munchins from the Land of Oz, was quick to come to the defense of his leader's intriguing proposal.

Summing up his support for the President carefully considered idea Mnuchin said,"This is about having capabilities to make sure that we both fight cyber together, which I think is a very significant accomplishment for President Trump.”

Mnuchin was to quickly learn what other top Trump admin officials have learned when they come out in strong public support of one of his controversial statements....Don't Do It!

Not long after Mnuchin spoke publicly on the record in support, Trump followed up with a new Tweet..."The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!"

Where is Gilda Radner's Emily Litella when she is so repeatedly needed by this administration to say, "Never mind!'?
Working...
X