Jaguars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguars

They start their season with a big 1-0. They beat the pretty good Dallas Cowboys 24-17. And their offense had a good game. I mean, Leftwich had like 230+ yards and was like 23 for 34. Here come the jags.

-Young
    -Young

Congrats! Great game from the Jags today. Great game by Leftwich.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

And Fred Taylor didn't get hurt!! Just kidding, nice victory.

Comment

Drew Bledsoe really turned the game over to the Jags (pun intended).
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

By the way, what's the status on the dlineman who got hurt? Achilles injury I think? Was it Stroud?

Comment

No, it was Reggie Hayward. He has ruptured his left achilles and will be out for the season. It's not good but at the same time, Rob Meier will most likely fill the spot. He may not be as good, but he can stop the bleeding.

-Young
            -Young

Comment

The Rams were the big winners of the day. Their 18-10 win should have been something like 30-10 if they could have made some TDs in the red zone. Their defense played like it did under Lovie Smith and Jake Plummer was pressured all day. Might we finally have a decent season?
              "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Horrible game !

Comment

Originally posted by budman
                  Horrible game !

I thought it was a great game!!

Comment

It's on like Donkey Kong Jaguar bitches.

Men shouldn't have to know what the color teal is.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                    X