Spring Training Right Around the Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Training Right Around the Corner

So what do you expect of the Phightins ?
    I believe this will be a highly competitive team. Understanding they are young, But the defense is going to be pretty darn good and the pitching will keep them in games. I think they will be fun to watch. If they hit they could be highly competitive.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Hope you are right mm. I am stupid enough to go into every season believing the Phils, birds, sixers, and Flyers can win their respective championship. But they are going to need everything to go right for them this year. At least I always have the first six weeks to believe they will win.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

hoping Hellickson and Morton pitch well enough to get some more good youngsters at the trade deadline. I would also hope for Howard to find his stroke and someone will be falsely hyped to trade for him too.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sorry MM, While the team may play some defense, IMM, the pitching just will flat out suck and I don't see them hitting much either. I would be happy, almost hopeful, if they could play even .500 ball. And frankly I don't see them doing that.

Let's just say I'm not shelling out any $$ for any package plans this year!

Comment

Working...
        X