No announcement yet.

Unhappy Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To is all about TO, he doesnt care about winning, he wants to be the star on the field, he will never win a championship ever. He was happy to be the center of attention for the super bowl, he didnt care about the final, just as long as he caught some balls and got air time.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
      To is all about TO, he doesnt care about winning, he wants to be the star on the field, he will never win a championship ever. He was happy to be the center of attention for the super bowl, he didnt care about the final, just as long as he caught some balls and got air time.
      You obviously didn't pay attention after the game TO was looking prett pissed after the game.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Ya, because he wasnt getting the praise of playing with a bad leg, like he said a bret farve would have got if he did it.

Thanks
        Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Yeah and TO was right when he said that a Brett Favre type player would have gotten more recognition and praise for what he did. Did anyone really talk about the heroic effort by Owens??? No. He only had 2 less catches and 11 less yards than Deion Branch, the MVP. And TO rushed back from his serious injury to play that game. People thought he wouldn't be a factor, but he proved everyone wrong and was the best player on the field, on both teams.
          http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

I wouldn't go that far Liam, but his performance did suprise me. Very gutsy.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
              I wouldn't go that far Liam, but his performance did suprise me. Very gutsy.
              You could make a case that Deion Branch wasn't the best .... ah fuck it. I'm not going to relive that game.
              Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Best player on the field, ha, your right, you are crazy. TO is one of the best WRs in the game, but he is not better or even close to being the best player on the field, easily Brady and Mcnab are higher up and more valuable, even Dillon is more valuable than TO.

HE SAID THAT "He wasnt the one that got tired in the SUPERBOWL."

what type of a fuck says that, him and freddie mitchell.
                Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                X