3-1 Good Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-1 Good Guys

great start to the series. Complete domination.

Feel free to thank me for not watching here.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

FWIW, Holmgren said that Carter returning for this series is "a stretch".

Comment

Weird. He skated today. And I saw earlier that is doubtful for game 2, but probably for game 3. Homer trying to throw up a smokescreen?

Comment

Just get him healthy for the next series!
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I like the way you think, Zep!

Comment

Wow, more domination. Do I dare to believe they could win it all? I'm startin to.

Comment

me too.

Comment

They're running like a well oiled machine right now. Enjoy the ride guys.
                  Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    Wow, more domination. Do I dare to believe they could win it all? I'm startin to.

When it comes to Philly pro sports, I tend to be a pessimist as a result of long training. But this team and Leighton is beginning to give off a mystical air kinda like in "The Natural". What they have done since being down 3 games to the Bruins is almost spooky.

If this is all dream, I'm asking, 'Please don't wake me until they have 6 more wins!!'

Comment

Just wish I could watch it live. I listened on the radio last night while I was setting up my new bed frame.

Comment

I was completely wrong about this squad but then again, so was everyone else. Who would've thunk it that Boucher plays out of his mind, gets hurt and Leighton comes in to play even better?!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          When it comes to Philly pro sports, I tend to be a pessimist as a result of long training. But this team and Leighton is beginning to give off a mystical air kinda like in "The Natural". What they have done since being down 3 games to the Bruins is almost spooky.

If this is all dream, I'm asking, 'Please don't wake me until they have 6 more wins!!'
                          Won't it be great if it turns out that the team that comes together and gets a hot goalie turns out to be the Flyers for once?

I joined a couple of fellow Philly fans at a local sports pub last night. Great game by the Flyers. Too bad the Phils couldn't muster any offense against the immortal Zack Duke.
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga View Post
                            Won't it be great if it turns out that the team that comes together and gets a hot goalie turns out to be the Flyers for once?

I joined a couple of fellow Philly fans at a local sports pub last night. Great game by the Flyers. Too bad the Phils couldn't muster any offense against the immortal Zack Duke.
                            It beats the "pick up goaltender that was hot last year option."

I still remember losing with Van Biesbrouck (sp?).

Is Zack related to Randolph and Mortimer?

Comment

<-------Check the new avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X