X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUH anyone--- for Free!!! LOL

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelph...glesNewsletter

Man sez he wants to play here!

Yea I'll believe that when I see it. Probably sign and say Practice. We talking practice. I don't do that
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Yea I'll believe that when I see it. Probably sign and say Practice. We talking practice. I don't do that
      And when he does practice, he takes a cheap shot at Wentz’ knees.

Comment

Why would we need Suh we have the great Elijah Quails Not a fan of Suh as a player on the field too many penalties for cheap shit.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Why would we need Suh we have the great Elijah Quails Not a fan of Suh as a player on the field too many penalties for cheap shit.
          On the field?? He’s a fuckin beast. And it’s not like he gets a penalty every series.

Comment

"You can never be too rich or too thin."....or have too many dominating defensive lineman.

If he'll really play 'cheap' and if he's a fit for the team culture/locker room, why not consider it.

I've heard Suh speak at length a number of times. He's actually thoughtful and intelligent. But his penchant for taking impulsive and very obvious cheap shots would have to be weighed against what he can bring to the table in the way of dominating play.

He is also 31 years old so who knows what's left in the tank?

Comment

I'd guess that was a somewhat facetious comment, more a compliment on how the Eagles practice.

He's still under contract for a few years, but the contract is enormous. He is through his guaranteed money, but he is still about uncuttable this year. His cap number is 26 million, but if they cut him now, they would eat 22 million in dead money. They would save a small amount on the cap, but that hurts. In 2019, they would get 15 million of cap relief if cutting him.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                I'd guess that was a somewhat facetious comment, more a compliment on how the Eagles practice.

He's still under contract for a few years, but the contract is enormous. He is through his guaranteed money, but he is still about uncuttable this year. His cap number is 26 million, but if they cut him now, they would eat 22 million in dead money. They would save a small amount on the cap, but that hurts. In 2019, they would get 15 million of cap relief if cutting him.

Facetious being the key word there. 3 years ago Suh told Detroit that he wanted to be the highest paid player in football and left. I saw him on CNBC last year with Warren Buffet and he's a protege who wants to be a billionaire. There aren't many Chris Longs out there.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  "You can never be too rich or too thin."....or have too many dominating defensive lineman.

If he'll really play 'cheap' and if he's a fit for the team culture/locker room, why not consider it.

I've heard Suh speak at length a number of times. He's actually thoughtful and intelligent. But his penchant for taking impulsive and very obvious cheap shots would have to be weighed against what he can bring to the table in the way of dominating play.

He is also 31 years old so who knows what's left in the tank?
                  I didn't realize how old he was- or how old I am for that matter!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X