Monday Night Crew Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Crew Sucks

Witten had a helluva time saying JuJu Smith Schuster, and Booger was talking over everyone and thought he was cute saying Fitzmagic al night
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yea, not impressed with Witten at all
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I know this is unpopular but if you're going to have an analyst along with a play by play guy he should know the game inside and out. If not then just let the guy do the game by himself. That's the only reason that I insist on Collingsworth is the best along with Aikman. Danielson is the very best but he does college ball. Honestly I'd rather have a comedian crack a few one liners about the game instead of most of these guys. That might actually add some entertainment to the production.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

There is no one in football saying Ryan Fitzpatrick anymore. Everyone is say Ryan Fitzmagic. Get enough already. 3 times last night his throws magically appeared in defenders hands
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          There is no one in football saying Ryan Fitzpatrick anymore. Everyone is say Ryan Fitzmagic. Get enough already. 3 times last night his throws magically appeared in defenders hands
          He looked like Ryan McUsual to me. He probably has the best receiving corp in the NFL that makes him look good. They're a tough out right now.

Comment

yea sell cute and clever somewhere else. Fitzpatrick is run of the mill; even if he were GOAT just call the game.
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Might be a more informative discussion about broadcasters we actually like. Seems all I ever read is the negative, and that seems to change weekly.

Comment

that would be a short list

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Might be a more informative discussion about broadcasters we actually like. Seems all I ever read is the negative, and that seems to change weekly.
                  Ray Scott of the Packers was the best of all time. He let the game do the talking for him.

Comment

I think Aikman does a good job but Joe Buck cancels him out.

Comment

I don't dislike Witten, he just couldn't say Juju Smith-Shuster. Booger is horrible and the lead guy Testicletore was alright too.

Comment

I think Aikman does a good job and Collinsworth provides good insight until he starts slobbering all over them. Most talk too much for my taste rather than letting the visual do the talking. Of course they are probably told leave no dead air. The other night Michaels said 'the next voice you here will be (forget refs name). Unfortunately ref conferred with others so Collinsworth started talking.
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Working...
                        X