Can the trailblazers blaze the west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the trailblazers blaze the west

Ok i've been to other sights lookeng what people have been talkin about and some people have been saying that the Trailblazers are gonna win the west....BULL CRAP..... Maybe in a couple of years but not this year they have 2 new rookies Roy and Aldridge who have potential just to win the finals they're gonna need more talent and experience!!! What do u think
    Rocky Dee

I think you're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
      I think you're stupid.
      Swing, don't start ripping on people for stuff that happened on another board, he is in the public section of the forum and deserves a clean slate. We don't even know for sure if it is the same 50 cent.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Fitty. LMAO.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          Originally posted by SwingOnThis
          I think you're stupid.
          Swing, don't start ripping on people for stuff that happened on another board, he is in the public section of the forum and deserves a clean slate. We don't even know for sure if it is the same 50 cent.
          Yep. I agree on this. Same rules apply on the other forums that apply on the Eagles Fans Only forum.

Yellow Card to Swing.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            We don't even know for sure if it is the same 50 cent.
            lmao, i'm sure it's just a big coincidence.

50cent, of you make a post tlaking about how the Redskins suck, how Clinton Portis is a cross-dressing little c-sucker, how Sean Taylor is nothing more than a common street thug, i MIGHT start to believe you...

Comment

Back to the topic at hand, the TrailGangsters are at least 5 years away from even thinking about winning the West, probably 2-3 years out from being a playoff team at all.
              I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X