Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    How is that even possible vin?
    Hahahah. It's a very low bar, I know.

Comment

• You're a gunman mm so I thought you might appreciate what happened....
      Sat morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo. I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home. First I stopped at a gas station where this drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella (didn’t appreciate that part)Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?I thought for a few seconds and asked "What kind of ammo ya got?"
      I didn't get anything
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

• Just ordered some new weightlifting gloves and wrist supports(old men need these).
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Just ordered some new weightlifting gloves and wrist supports(old men need these).
          sucks getting old
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• LOL, this was supposed to be in the Amazon thread. See what I mean about getting old!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• GAMBLED AND LOST!

Comment

• the dreaded shart
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                  the dreaded shart
                  Hey, at least she had some ammo for you!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                    the dreaded shart
                    glad that pic didn't soil the pages of the cheerleader thread
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      glad that pic didn't soil the pages of the cheerleader thread
                      I see what you did there!

I considered putting it on the cheerleader thread, but for once my better angles prevailed.

Comment

• That is precisely why I don't wear tight white shorts any more.

Comment

• wife is getting a colonoscopy tomorrow. Showed her that pic and told her to wear dark panties. Got a shot in the ribs for my efforts.

Comment

wife is getting a colonoscopy tomorrow. Showed her that pic and told her to wear dark panties. Got a shot in the ribs for my efforts.

LOL! A guy that used to work with me (since retired) was scheduled to have a colonoscopy. He procrastinated with his preparation for the procedure, drinking the laxative all at once on the morning of the procedure instead of smaller doses over the prescribed time frame. He was good until he pulled up in front of the hospital. He exited his car, and started to walk toward the building. He made it to the door, close enough to see the receptionist's puzzled face as he proceeded to shit his pants.

He calmly walked back to his car, opened his trunk and got a tarp out, covered the driver's seat, got in and drove home.

Comment

• there was a guy at the hospital the other day, took his medicine, was all cleaned out and his procedure was the following week.

Comment

there was a guy at the hospital the other day, took his medicine, was all cleaned out and his procedure was the following week.
                                The prep is usually MUCH worse than the procedure itself.
                                Unless, of course, the physician is an ex-member of the local Cigar Club who was banned as a result of his extremely poor impulse control.

Comment

Working...
                                X