Here's a poll that will take you awhile to pull the trigger on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a poll that will take you awhile to pull the trigger on

I promised myself that I wouldn't bring this up again but this is really a headscrathcer. You've got one ruthless bastard on the Russian side and whoever knows what Trump is going to do?

I just saw this one on FOX and personally I have no friekin clue.

Who would you consider the bigger threat to world peace-Putin or Trump????????????
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Guess I'm not sure what world peace is. The US always seems to be trying to upend some dictator or press democracy to the world, much like Russia wants to press communism.
    Certainly Putin is a bigger threat. While Trump appears to be a strongman with a strong US reality might be that the US falls behind as a world power. Trade deals between other countries because the US is reneging may lead them to rely on each other or at least spend their money with each other. Dissing allies in NATO won't end NATO but may lead other nations to question American commitment. Or it may all work out and Trump will achieve status as a dictator. My guess is all survives and he goes down in history as a bad decision; much like Jesse Ventura as a governor.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Interesting question...and not easily answered in a sentence. It's late and I'm gonna give it a little thought.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Guess I'm not sure what world peace is. The US always seems to be trying to upend some dictator or press democracy to the world, much like Russia wants to press communism.
        Certainly Putin is a bigger threat. While Trump appears to be a strongman with a strong US reality might be that the US falls behind as a world power. Trade deals between other countries because the US is reneging may lead them to rely on each other or at least spend their money with each other. Dissing allies in NATO won't end NATO but may lead other nations to question American commitment. Or it may all work out and Trump will achieve status as a dictator. My guess is all survives and he goes down in history as a bad decision; much like Jesse Ventura as a governor.
        I question if we stay in NATO too if those European assholes don't start paying up.
        Last edited by Eagle60; 07-25-2018, 09:35 PM.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X