Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess NEreally showed us who's boss! (assholes!))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess NEreally showed us who's boss! (assholes!))

I'm not getting the game (since those Spectrum criminals made the NFL Channel part of an additional cost "Sports Package") but it looks like Pretty Boy Brady probably played most of the 1st 3 quarters. WTF is that about other than Belichick being a pathetic asshole?

I see Sudfeld threw for over 300 yards, 3 scores and a pic after Foles went out with what's being described as a "strained shoulder". Did he, Sudfeld, look decent?

I will be interested also to hear from those who actually watched the game. I just followed the games stats.

One thing that I did notice, we still can't stop Brady. I assume that our #1 defense at least played the first 2 series.

From a statistical standpoint, Foles has been a funny guy over the years. He is either tearing it up or looks awful. There is no in between with him.

Comment

I watched the first half and looked as though the Pats new coordinator was trying to make a big impression on the home crowd- lots of blitzes and stunts. On the other side, Schwartz wasn’t all that interested in doing anything exciting. Basically, it looked like the Eagles were playing a pre-season game and the Pats weren’t- especially in the first half. And judging by Doug’s presser, he could care less.

The fans were definitely excited about getting “redemption”

Comment

I saw a number of live look ins on NFL network and will see if I can catch some of it later today but, much like Doug, I wouldn't be concerned. As for Sudfeld, in the little I saw he was the guy we thought he was. Made a beautiful highlight reel throw to Gibson yet made check downs while not seeing an open TE.
        I think we all know that as fans we very often have no idea if they were looking to see a particular player or particular play at a certain position on the field or certain time of the game or whatever so we can't make too much of any of these games.
        Pit beat the birds. The Pack destroyed Pit. Ergo the Pack will doubly destroy the birds doesn't equate.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Sudfeld looked really good. The pick was not his fault and it bounced off stone hands Matt Jones.

Playing Brady for the first half was Belcheats plan. I have no problem with that. I have no problem with the way the game went yesterday. Each team was working on things they wanted to work on. There was no real game plan.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            I'm not getting the game (since those Spectrum criminals made the NFL Channel part of an additional cost "Sports Package") but it looks like Pretty Boy Brady probably played most of the 1st 3 quarters. WTF is that about other than Belichick being a pathetic asshole?

I see Sudfeld threw for over 300 yards, 3 scores and a pic after Foles went out with what's being described as a "strained shoulder". Did he, Sudfeld, look decent?
            I didn't get the Brady thing either tino but they have been bitching about receivers up here and maybe they wanted to work on timing more. It also might be the Belichick's way of "punishing" Brady for skipping optional OTAs and causing some of the bullshit that was flying around in the preseason up here about Brady not getting along with Belichick and retirement talk. Somebody asked Brady in an interview this summer how his relationship with Belichick was and he answered "next question" but I think that was only for laughs and everybody made a big deal about it. That Belichick is one of the weirdest people on earth combined with being an arrogant asshole.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X