Hey Dawk (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dawk (OT)

Should we extend an invite to Justin1592 over here? LOL!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Re: Hey Dawk (OT)

Originally posted by FRESH
    Should we extend an invite to Justin1592 over here? LOL!
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

he's a 'new?' poster on philaphans.

has a bit of an attitude but is pretty smart on sports too
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Philaphans is funny now w/ the no-holds barred name-calling. It's almost becoming gratuitus at this point. It's losing it's effect. Every thread has it now. :P

Comment

[quote="but is pretty smart on sports too[/quote]

he is? I'm not seeing it

his assumption that all teams best WR's are doubled is just plain lunacy. Who was doubled when Westbrook, Pinkston and McNabb were out and Brown had good numbers? Just curious

I will admit I baited him with my "Einstein" comment though.

that place has become unbearable and it's too bad. I'm starting to wonder if GMAN and Chief aren't purposely inviting their buddies

Comment

Yeah, the name calling is on pretty much every thread there. Sorta like watching scifi channel when they have a movie on like "Man-squito," it's lame but spellbinding at the same time.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
              his assumption that all teams best WR's are doubled is just plain lunacy. Who was doubled when Westbrook, Pinkston and McNabb were out and Brown had good numbers? Just curious

that place has become unbearable and it's too bad. I'm starting to wonder if GMAN and Chief aren't purposely inviting their buddies
              Most teams will have their free safety leaning to one side of the field when they face a team that has one dominant WR and other not-so-good ones. If that constitutes 'double coverage', then yeah, Brown might see it. But on shorter routes he'll be man to man. And if the safety does cheat towards Brown the Eagles have other weapons to make them pay and force them to stop rolling coverage towards Brown.

ALL #1 WRs get some special attention, but it's not physically possible to double a WR on every play and be successful. And all these #1 WRs who supposedly get 'doubled' all the time still find a way to put up big numbers. And Brown will too. To say otherwise is just intentionally looking for a nagative.

Comment

Sorry to bring it up, but Dawk that guy was being a total ass. Thought about jumping into the fray over there with you, but decided against it. Do as you will.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

no problem FRESH. No skin off my back. I lately almost expect some of the posters over there to go overboard.

I simply ended it by explaining I will not discuss football with him again.

Heck, there are tons of other posters to message with

Comment

I really like the "moderating" by HCBB. He's keepong thing under control!
                    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                      I really like the "moderating" by HCBB. He's keepong thing under control!
                      Yeah, and he's a Dolphins fan who rips the Eagles. You can't make it up! :P

Comment

Working...
                      X