X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Graham-2nd team All Pro

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...d-team-all-pro
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Nice. A few years later than I thought he might be since I had high hopes for him early in his career. Cox and the other DL have to get some credit for helping Graham do well this year but Graham deserves a lot of credit for persevering.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Graham is a high motor and effort guy, in the mold of Trent Cole or even Hugh Douglas. I'm not ready to put him as their equal yet, but he is certainly coming on.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

we need someone like Cox who needs a double team. God bless Barwin for being a great team guy, but he could barely fight to a stalemate vs T, we need another beast to make this defense good and give CBs a few less seconds to battle WRs
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          we need someone like cox who needs a double team. God bless barwin for being a great team guy, but he could barely fight to a stalemate vs t, we need another beast to make this defense good and give cbs a few less seconds to battle wrs
          jpp?
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            we need someone like Cox who needs a double team. God bless Barwin for being a great team guy, but he could barely fight to a stalemate vs T, we need another beast to make this defense good and give CBs a few less seconds to battle WRs
            Curry had better step up big time next season and play fulltime. Maybe we should just get a DE. Even if we scored a great cb in free agency he won't fix the whole secondary.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Would not surprise me one bit if they took at DE in round 1. Schwartz defense is built around the front 4 getting pressure. While at times Curry, Smith and Barwin got pressure they were not consistent enough. Use Barwns money to get a solid CB in FA, draft a DE in round 1 could be one plan. (Draft another CB at some point). They could also cut Marcus Smith this year and get 1.5 million back. With Means and McAlister (stashed on IR) I can't imagine them being any worse than Smith (although Smith had his best year this year it was well short of what it should be for a 1st round pick)

Either way as Fresh said Curry has to step up and get back to his 9 sack ways.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
              X