I will be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be here

Every year we say this is our year and it isn't. But every year I will be here hoping finally that it is our year.

I know I've been absent some this summer. I've kind of been in a funk personally, I've had some minor health issues... I'm better now though. And there was politics everywhere even here for a while so I stayed away.

But Sunday come kickoff I will be here. So will Fresh in some form or fashion.

I hope to see all of you active in the game thread Sunday. Love you guys.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Every year we say this is our year and it isn't. But every year I will be here hoping finally that it is our year.

I know I've been absent some this summer. I've kind of been in a funk personally, I've had some minor health issues... I'm better now though. And there was politics everywhere even here for a while so I stayed away.

But Sunday come kickoff I will be here. So will Fresh in some form or fashion.

I hope to see all of you active in the game thread Sunday. Love you guys.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!
    Really glad to see you here AW! Hope your health is good and that you're ready to kick ass this year!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Trump is a pro-bowl douchebag, Dallas Sucks and E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Comment

I don't get into this computing business too deep. Guess I am a baseball cards in your spokes kind of bike rider. So when I found this place (actually philaphans) in '99 it was pretty lucky, esp for someone no longer living in the del valley. So I don't get go looking for other sites which is probably my loss but I always like reading what you boys (and chickyoung) have to say. So I will be here too aw.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Trump is the best President in the last 3 decades, Dallas sucks and fly eagles fly!

Comment

We don't talk about politics on this site, Dallas sucks and fly Eagles fly!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The Cowgirls suck, the Deadskins blow, and the Migets can kiss my ass. E. A. G. L.E.S Eagles!!!! Little over 4 hours till game time.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
              X