Kenjon Barner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenjon Barner

I don't understand why this kid keeps getting screwed over? Why do teams keep cutting this guy? I wasn't happy when he was released in the offseason and was wondering what the heck the Eagles were thinking??? Doug immediately made him a major part of the game plan on his return. It must have been Howie's decision to let him go which probably means Doug doesn't have much control over the roster I guess. Running back by committee seems to be working fine so far.

I noticed that Blount had a hard time picking up blitzes on a couple of plays (but not due to lack of effort). I think that Smallwood actually does a better job there. More often than not the rb is responsible for pockets breaking down when he's not part of the pass patterns. I want to watch that part of the game when I re watch today.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I'm not throwing that on Howie without something tangible. I thought Barner ran hard and was going to develop into a reliable back but more than one team hasn't seen that. Maybe like Brandon Graham he is taking time to round out. I look forward to seeing what he does this year.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I'm not throwing that on Howie without something tangible. I thought Barner ran hard and was going to develop into a reliable back but more than one team hasn't seen that. Maybe like Brandon Graham he is taking time to round out. I look forward to seeing what he does this year.
      It was a pretty strange move no matter whose idea it was. Howie and Doug both have said that Howie makes the roster so I'm thinking it was him. I'm sure Doug didn't make the call to keep the pipsqueak and his jv buddy either. Doug wants to win now just like any other coach.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X