X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to go Hue!! Brilliant!

Unless Kizer is a complete nitwit I'd say that he already knew this

DeShone Kizer reinstated as Browns' starting quarterback

The Browns are hoping DeShone Kizer is a quick study, because his trip to the sidelines lasted only one game, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Coach Hue Jackson reinstated the rookie QB Wednesday morning as the Browns' starter for Sunday's game against the Titans at FirstEnergy Stadium. Barring injury, they'll likely try to ride it out with him for the rest of the season.

"DeShone learned a lot of things,'' Jackson said on a conference call Monday. "When you see some of the things that have happened to you in games and you can see it happening with somebody else that hurts your football team, you understand why you don't (do them).

"The turnovers are putting the team at risk. When there's a chance, an opportunity to score points and here comes a turnover coming the other way, it doesn't give your offensive football team the best opportunity to have success.''

Jackson believes even the one game off was beneficial for his protege.

"He'll be a little bit more team-protecting in situational football things,'' said Jackson. "He'll understand that better and really what it does to your team as you're in those situations. No. 2, I think he'll demand more from the guys that play around him because I think he understands that every play matters and every play is a difference between having a chance to win or lose a game.''

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I’ll say Cleveland definitely has a different way of doing things. Enjoy the QB carousel. It’s a ride that won’t be ending anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      I’ll say Cleveland definitely has a different way of doing things. Enjoy the QB carousel. It’s a ride that won’t be ending anytime soon.
      First they pass on Wentz, then they pass on Watson. And I used to bitch about our FO. Those poor fans, some of the very best in football (Dog Pound) got so screwed when that team moved to Baltimore.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        First they pass on Wentz, then they pass on Watson. And I used to bitch about our FO. Those poor fans, some of the very best in football (Dog Pound) got so screwed when that team moved to Baltimore.
        They also passed on Prescott, Trubisky, Mahomes in KC and now they will draft another QB in the 1st round next year. Unfortunately for Cleveland fans it will probably be the wrong guy.

Comment

It will really be unfortunate for whoever they draft
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X