No announcement yet.

Another reason to hate Jerry Jones....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason to hate Jerry Jones....

Asshole strong armed the league into moving the draft to Jerry World. That place is isolated and won’t come close to having the impact Philly did. I how they fall on their asses and embarrass the league and themselves. Is it very obvious that I hate Dallas as much as anything in this world?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...2018-nfl-draft
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

We needed another reason?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Need? No, but this time the smug, glory-hole dreaming asshole took money away from Philly, who by all accounts deserved a second party, just so he could stroke his ego. I hate the guy and the team and everything they stand for.....

Comment

You do know I was only joking........ Of course we should take every occasion we can find to put plastic man down.

Comment

Oh I know, I just needed to vent. Have I mentioned that I hate Dallas?

Comment

I think the NFL is just going to keep moving it around the country Juk. It will be quite awhile before Philly sees another one. Personally I think that putting it in Dallas was a big mistake for goodwill towards NFL fans. They should keep placing it in northern cities that most likely won't ever get a SB. Of course JJ pulled all kinds of strings to get some money to pay the rent on the palace that he built. He's one powerful bastard. I sure hope that somehow the whole thing backfires.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              exactly what I wanted to post.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

There are only a few sports related things I actually hate and they are all related to the Dallas Cowboys: the label "America's Team"; a subset of front running Cowboy fans who have no geographic, historical or familial connection with Dallas; Michael Irvin; Ezekiel Elliott; and most of all, the odious mound of decaying borderline human fecal filth named Jerry Jones.

Comment

Fuck!!! I really enjoyed being at the draft last year. Won't go to Dallas back to watching on Tv
                  Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The NFL paid for the staging and infrastructure for last year's draft and the budget was $25 million with the city raising $5 million without costing the taxpayers anything through fundraisers. I guess that that means the NFL gave Philly $20 million to host it. How long do you think that will last? Philly made a strong push for it. What does that mean? I'll bet that pretty soon cities will have to bid for it.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

once they see it will be a financial success, the cities will need to build it the way the NFL wants it AND I would envision the highest bidder getting the prize
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I had a great time at the draft last year. I was up from Virginia to coach kids at Penn Relays got to see the draft will fellow Eagles fans. Booing the NFC East presenters was great. The city did a wonderful job! I knew Dallas would want it after that success! I cant wait for the colossal failure it will be in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                        X