Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you wanted Kolb in a trade, how much is he worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
    I agree with the Schaub analogy completely.
    Thanks

and the lesson learned is to keep the backup and trade the starter..or alternatively, the lesson is trade Vick when you can.... If Atlanta had dealt Vick, they'd have avoided the whole dog situation, had Schaub as their starter, gotten A LOT back in return for Vick, etc...

Schaub's stats are even similar to Kolb.. they both had been great in preseason games.. and both had one solid NFL game on their resume. (Schaub had 3 TD vs NE in the regular season)

Comment

Also, get Schaub...er... I mean Kolb a WR like Andre Johnson.

So McNabb is worth a 1. Kolb is worth 2 seconds. And Vick might get you a third.

1+3=2+2... get rid of McNabb and Vick. Grab a journeyman to be a backup in case of emergency. Draft a young QB in 5th round as a project.

I've figured out the next 4 months, what's next?
      Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Who plays safety?
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Maclin and Jackson have the potential to be outf@*king standing,team them up with the kid. If you are going with youth,go all in and make a commitment to the kid
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Maclin and Jackson have the potential to be outf@*king standing,team them up with the kid. If you are going with youth,go all in and make a commitment to the kid
            Celek and McCoy too. IMO it's time to let the younger guys grow together.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

FWIW: I heard a caller on sports radio talking to Pete Prisco about the Jaguars' FO and the QB situation. The caller brought up the fact that Del Rio wanted to draft Kolb in Rd One when he came out. Caller and host then engaged in trade scenarios for Kolb or McNabb. Host and caller agreed that it would take at least a 1st Rd pick for McNabb and likely a first or second for Kolb due to the time invested in him by Philly. said it depends on how bad the Jags want him and whether or not the Eagles would even move him. In the opinion of Prisco, the QB draft class is underwhelming. Whatever the trade scenario, that can only help if it is the consensus.

Comment

This is the year to deal Kolb or 5.

Number of teams in need and lousy draft for QB. Free agency is not going to do it either.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                X