Clear All

Troy is a starter.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

The thing with Troy is that he is kinda small to play Strong Safety and I don't think you want to bench Dawkins so he can play FS. SO if Troy had stayed he would have become a situational player only.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

There's nothing surprising about this.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

[quote=nyc_eagle][quote="Vote for Kalas":15b31]was sad to see...

Did Troy play much after he left? My memory is he tried up in Buffalo for 1-2 years, did not do well and then hung up the cleats...

[/quote]

Troy is still going. Played in all 16 games last year and had 4 INTs.

He moved to safety.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=354"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/s ... ayerId=354[/url][/quote:15b31]

Wow...lol...

Good for you Troy...I still do not believe we should have kept him, but it probably would be better than enduring the pain of playing in Buffalo...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
            Originally posted by dawkins20
            how old is Runyan? Akers? Trotter?
            Trot doesn't really fit into the "over-30" argument, as he was only 25 when he left, and 27 when he came back.

28 when he signed his new contract last year. 29 as of today. will be into his 30's as his contract moved on

and I still don't think this is an Eagles thing. This is today's NFL thing

Comment

Working...
            X