No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Panthers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time all year I’m all in with my Trotter Jersey.

Rarely do I go jersey but it’s an All-In Throwback Kind of day.

Birds 27
    Panthers 24
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The "experts" picking the enemy. I say 31-27 Eagles
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

thinking I may turn down the volume and listen to tunes over the Romosexual
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          The "experts" picking the enemy. I say 31-27 Eagles
          Yep, all 4 of them went with Carolina. Gonna have to prove them wrong!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Couple of observations on the CBS Pregame Show:

- It seems impossible, but Deion Sanders has grown even more stupid and obnoxious
            - It's unanimous. All the 'experts' choose Carolina
            - Tony Romo needs a voice transplant
            - Looks like ESPN totally blew the weather forecast...Rain throughout the game. So we got that goin' for us, which is nice
            - "Keep Pounding it up your grits eating ass.

Kick off!

Comment

Wentz is ON

Comment

shit

Comment

Gotta get rid of it.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man it looked like we lined up offside there

Comment

O-line costs us...... NOT great.

Comment

Carolina really took advantage of that break! Fuck them!

Comment

ummmm. Oline ? Could be a long night for them. Wentz looks great. Others not so much.

Comment

Big stop big answer drive.

We belong guys. We are better.

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooooalllllllll!

Comment

Big V looks sketchy. Carson looks great. Jake is the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X