Come on Fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Fellas

no Eagles game today, go to the cheerleader thread and get it over 2.5 million views. I get that some of you are old and can't manage more than 1 "visit" a day, but 2.5 million is a big deal
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Gb20 has already given you a million.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

1414 visits to go, dig deep, give it a look. I even added some girls today , so there is some unsoiled talent
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

what comes first-- 1000 pages or another 1337 views
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I was trying to get to 1000 pages, hard to do, trying not to duplicate or add questionable women.

Comment

Man 60. That may be the worst post ever. I didn't think it possible to ruin 997 pages but that would do it. Before anyone gets any ideas please think twice before sullying the best thread in history
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              Man 60. That may be the worst post ever. I didn't think it possible to ruin 997 pages but that would do it. Before anyone gets any ideas please think twice before sullying the best thread in history
              Would you like me to delete it? Done! I have to admit that I thought that it was pretty funny though.

Comment

just bustin your chops 60. I have no desire to see ANY pics of Hillary although I will say I've been known to associate with women of questionable character.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  just bustin your chops 60. I have no desire to see ANY pics of Hillary although I will say I've been known to associate with women of questionable character.
                  It's such a bad visual isn't it???

Comment

Apologies, Apologies, My deepest apologies. Too much time looking and not enough time acknowledging the great accomplishment of 1000 pages and 2.5 million views in the greatest thread ever. Yes I wish to thank all the contributors and encourage your continued participation
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Well I know I've done my share of views...............................

Comment

Working...
                      X