Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Free flatscreen TVs and LCD monitors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Free flatscreen TVs and LCD monitors.

They were talking about this offer on some show on TechTV and I checked it out with the BBB and apparently they are legit and completely legal.

You have to sign up for one of their offers and than get 8 other people to do it. I signed up for Blockbuster Online which is basically the same thing as Netflix. All you have to do is sign up for the trial membership and then you can quit and not pay anything. Or you can take your trial and get some free movie rentals.

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Flat Screens!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Flat Screen, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=12830868
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Yeah, there's a bunch of these. I've never done it, but I've heard you should expect a long wait for your free whatever it is, but other than that it's a pretty good deal.

Comment

i just dont understand the economics of it. blockbuster memberships are $15... so even if they value a member at say 15x12, that's $180. So for 8 of these, they'll give you a free flat screen tv? what 5"?
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

If I can get the 8 people signed up I'm getting a Toshiba(I think) 24" TV/VCR/DVD combo.

Comment

The other choices are a flatscreen 27" Sony TV or a 15" LCD monitor with speakers or 17" w/out speakers.

Comment

Actually, I believe what they're "buying" from you is eight e-mail addresses to sell to spammers. They lose money on the people that actually get all that are required, but make money when most of the people get a few then forget about it.

Comment

I just gave them my gmail account which I rarely use and has pretty good spam protection anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X