Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUKIN, TO THIS DAY I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT KOTITE WAS LYING. HE MADE A DECISION (TO GO FOR 2 OR NOT GO FOR 2, I CAN'T REMEMBER) AND IT DIDN'T WORK. SO RATHER THAN TAKE THE BLAME, HE MADE UP THE PART ABOUT THE CHART TO DEFLECT THE BLAME.

I'LL GO TO MY GRAVE BELIEVING THAT.

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

GURU
        BP
        JUKIN
        MILE HIGH
        Leifdawg (East Coast Style)
        Eagle Diehard
        Swing on This
        Stevemc
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Just 2 more teams...have they started putting fantasy football magazines on newstands yet?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

bump
            Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Hey guru, how about if we invite good old bisons to join us on the board and in the FF league? I always loved trying to decode his messages and watching him lose every game in our league would just make the league so much fun! Besides every league needs a perenial doormat team that others look at on the schedule and chalk up as a win. The last few years that's been Big Philly, but since he's a contributing columnist here, that won't be good for business. Guess I'll have to throw our game this year...

Yeah I know Biggie - you beat me last year in our game. I just wanted to bust your balls a little to make sure your new columnist powers don't go to your head. Besides we all know the doormat for this league was determined when Stevemc signed up! .....trash talk, it's what makes the games worth playing!!! I'm getting ready for some FOOTBALL baby!!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I never really minded Bison all that much either, I think guys like V are far more anoying.

Comment

I'm winning the league this year.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

We hear that every year BP

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                      Hey guru, how about if we invite good old bisons to join us on the board and in the FF league? I always loved trying to decode his messages and watching him lose every game in our league would just make the league so much fun! Besides every league needs a perenial doormat team that others look at on the schedule and chalk up as a win. The last few years that's been Big Philly, but since he's a contributing columnist here, that won't be good for business. Guess I'll have to throw our game this year...
                      sure? I never had a problem with him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                        I'm winning the league this year.
                        How about a little love for last year's CHAMPION??

BP, see if you can recruit Giantfan. He was a quality competitor last year.

I'd hate to see the league w/ only like 8 teams. Drafting skill and player management is put to a sterner test w/ the more teams you have. 8 teams means everyone has a frontline EVERYTHING. No fun that way.

Comment

If you guys are looking for another player, I'm in. But I don't do live drafts. I need to be able to pre-rank.
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Whats wrong with live drafts, they're much easier and quicker

Comment

Yeah, gotta do a live draft. With Yahoo, if you want to prerank you can.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a live draft, but I always have other things to do. My wife has accepted that Eagles football is a part of my life, but fantasy football drives her crazy. So my compromise is at the draft.
                                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X