Who Is This Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is This Guy?

I haven't seen anything from him so far this season. Let me just say that I'm very glad Stallworth is on the team because if he wasn't then our WRs would be very disapponting. This guy was supposed to be the #1 WR this year until we got Stallworth? He definitely needs to step his game up

All he does is score touchdowns.

Comment

I've got no doubt that if Stallworth wasn't here, you'd be seeing him plenty..........
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

He scored a TD yesterday and made a really nice move to punk BOTH DBs covering him at the 2. I have no problem with him, and our loss yesterday had very little to do with his not being thrown to in the 4th quarter. Although if he could have held on to either of the passes Stallworth and LJ dropped late in the game, I wish McNabb HAD thrown to him.

Comment

Working...
        X