Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys want a Phillies and Flyers board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once saw one of BP's "personal guarantees" show up on E-Bay, I think it fetched a handsome buck three oh nine!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      If the Sixers don't have a great draft in 3 weeks, they are DEAD TO ME.
      Great draft? Don't they have like one pick? How would you define a great draft? And the draft is in two weeks.

I was one of those Philly.com guys who posted about the Sixers who then found my way to the Country Club, but I stoped posting when the Iverson bashing hit overdrive and every post seemed to degenerate into a Dalembert debate. I might re-start here, but I never really go going on Philaphans, so I don't know.

I also never post about the Flyers and occassionally abotu the Phils, but since that board has simply become an area of Abreu debate, I would welcome a new board.

But BP is right, they do suck.

Comment

I said yes on both. I HATE the Phillies with a passion but Philly fans deserve a Phillies board.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I don't follow hockey. I do follow the Phils a little. I go along with yes to both boards.

Comment

Well? I may hate the Phillies but I still love them...
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
            X