NFL officiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL officiating

a change is needed. i am not blaming todays lose on them...but they certainly didn't help. they didn't call shit all game. they let akers get mugged on the opening kickoff. the oline holding of the giants was so blatant you cannot excuse no calling it a few times to get it under control. they reviewed a play after the next snap giving the giants lots of time to rest. then they make the call on cole when they could of cared less all game. atleast be consistant

Every time I saw Darwin Walker in the screen he was being held. I don't think they called it once.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

There are too many flaws in NFL officiating today. I agree, we cannot blame officiating for the loss. That would be like the Giants fans for blaming their loss to the colts on the officiating last week.

BUT... drastic changes are needed. There HAS to be more input from the booth. Simply put, these refs on the field are quickly becoming a joke. The players are bigger, stronger and faster, and it seems like the refs are just getting, older, slower and not able to see everything happening on the field.

Akers being mugged on the Giants sideline with no flag? Unbelievable. Will it have made a difference? Probably not, but this type of crap should never happen.

Comment

I thought it was horrible, and they need to send in the film. I counted at least 5 holding no-calls and 3 more that happened on sacks. I know the Ref. wouldn't make the push off call in OT.

Comment

Working...
        X