Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the NJ Devils.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I'm gonna punch somebody.

Comment

• I really, REALLY hate the Devils!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          I'm gonna punch somebody.
          Start with Bryzgalov.

Comment

• Bryz hasn't been the problem. No offense is the problem. The devils had like 10 straight shots on goal.

Comment

• No offense and the defensive play in front of him has let him down a couple of times.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

• Man it is tough to get three wins. If the Phils and Sixers pull it off the Flyers fall down. If the Flyers and Sixers win the Phils struggle.
                Of course some cities would probably like a one win or two win day but we ain't here for one win or two wins; we want three win days.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

• and the thing is, I'd sacrifice both the Phils and the Sixers for a Flyers win.

Sixers are going nowhere. They're beating the bulls with 3 starters and one of them an MVP.

Comment

• I thought the same yesterday. If the Sixers do pull this off (and I think they will) they're going to wake up and realize where they are. And the Phils have a long season so I can live with a loss this time of year (although I really didn't want to see a Nats sweep). But the Flyers have a chance to go far and I was looking for them to show themselves yesterday; unfortunately I don't think they ever really had a great chance, just a chance to make noise.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      Bryz hasn't been the problem. No offense is the problem. The devils had like 10 straight shots on goal.

To be fair, I didn't watch last night 's game so I don't know how he played. He was awful during the Pens series. They won despite him. He's been much better against the Devils but has let in some soft goals at crucial times. Musicman said he was standing on his head last night so I guess it wasn't on Bryz. But I still don't think he's a dependably good goalie.

As far as the team goes, they're young and will get better. It's too bad because the Cup was there for the taking this year.

If life for Philly sports fans runs true to form, the Kings will win it all and Richards and Carter will have the last laugh (in a large hot tub full of silicone swollen trollops).

Comment

• i love a good trollop.

Comment

• Time to add a little class to this joint!!
                          Last edited by Jukin; 05-07-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Who is worse at suspensions? Goodell or Shanahan?

Comment

• My hatred for the Devils has turned into disgust for the Flyers. They deserved to lose this series. I hope it eats at them all off season and haunts them next year. The cup was theirs for the taking and they choked it away. Fuck them.

Comment

• I hate when umpires call a player out on a tag play just because the ball got there first,you still gotta make the fucking tag
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X