Hiring the very best people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring the very best people.

Scott Pruitt, EPA. There's little more to be said about this slimy, toad like creature. Can anyone defend this brazenly unprincipled little slug.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert. Credentials: Blond, Worked at Fox. This woman has said some dumb shit since signing on but today had to set the bar.

In an effort to minimize concerns about the possible negative impact of the threat of severe restrictions on the importation of German cars on relations between the two countries, Nauert reassured reporters that the two countries have “a very strong relationship". In support of this theme of a lasting bond between the 2 countries, she then mentioned that today was the anniversary of D-Day...the Normandy invasion where the allies finally began pounding the shit out the Germans on their way to devastating much of Nazi Germany and ridding the world of the perverted, evil little fuck with the Charlie Chaplin mustache.

People in the briefing seemed puzzled by this novel take.

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    Scott Pruitt, EPA. There's little more to be said about this slimy, toad like creature. Can anyone defend this brazenly unprincipled little slug.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert. Credentials: Blond, Worked at Fox. This woman has said some dumb shit since signing on but today had to set the bar.

In an effort to minimize concerns about the possible negative impact of the threat of severe restrictions on the importation of German cars on relations between the two countries, Nauert reassured reporters that the two countries have “a very strong relationship". In support of this theme of a lasting bond between the 2 countries, she then mentioned that today was the anniversary of D-Day...the Normandy invasion where the allies finally began pounding the shit out the Germans on their way to devastating much of Nazi Germany and ridding the world of the perverted, evil little fuck with the Charlie Chaplin mustache.

People in the briefing seemed puzzled by this novel take.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Man it would be great if we could stop talking about politics on here.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Did you see this one Sean? https://biggeekdad.com/2018/05/jake-the-diamond-dog/

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

AW,

I'm really confused, and I not being at all sarcastic I thought the Misc Forum was where politics was kosher.

And FWIW, Pruit is the kind of grubby, unprincipled scoundrel that I would take a shot at no matter which side of the isle he hailed from. He's got solid Republican Senators rolling their eyes and saying things like "he's behaving like a moron" (Kennedy, LA) and that "he's the swampiest and should be gone" (Ernst, IA)

And Nauert 's D Day comment was just so weird and inappropriate I thought it was worth a laugh.

Frankly, I didn't think this initial post was at all controversial. But if this was on the EFO Forum I'd agree with you completely. There's been too much political BS from both sides there instead of football talk.

AW, I've always considered you a reasonable and thoughtful person and I give genuine consideration to what you say. When you make a point I disagree with I really try to look at things from your perspective to see how it feels. I've changed my mind, or at least my behavior. a few times as a result. That said, I'd remind you that the Republicans hold the Presidency, both house of congress and the majority in the Supreme Court. That leaves us in the loyal opposition a bit on the frustrated side. Especially with a president who makes some pretty outrageous comments. So maybe we need an opportunity to gripe.

If I recall, there was a whole lot of griping on the Misc forum during the Obama years without any requests to stop talking politics. I understand that your sick of political BS. Believe me, I am too! But it's with us everyday unless you go off and live in a cave...which I've been thinking about more and more.

Regards, Tino

Comment

Maybe we should talk about religion instead?

Comment

Tino

I don’t think I have ever defended, commented, or started a political thread on this page that wasn’t relevant to sports or the team in some way. I did comment on the anthem and the WH issue because I thinks it’s relevant. And I’ll just leave it at that.

Everything is political now it seems. Probably why I have checked out on watching the evening news now and I’m not as frequent during the off-season here.

It’s ok though. I’m not going anywhere. Just ready for the games to start again. That’s all
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X