well, that's it folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, that's it folks

8 1/2 games out of the wild card race...

what a waste of a year.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Wow...when you're only 1.5 games in front of the Pirates you know you're in trouble...

Comment

Yeah, it's official, the Phillies are a bunch of underachieving pussies.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Wow leif you are a lot nicer than I am, but since this is a family site I won't say what I wanna say.
        http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LiAmTrAnSdEmOn
          Wow leif you are a lot nicer than I am, but since this is a family site I won't say what I wanna say.
          who the hell said this was a family site?

Comment

I don't know. But in that case the Phillies should have every one of their players thrown out of the league with the exception of Milton, Thome, and Abreu. As they are the only real players on this shithole of a team. They made us look good while the rest of the team sucked ass. Larry Bowa and Ed Wade should be banned from baseball because they are obviously the worst manager and whatever the hell Ed Wade is in the MLB.

This rant was provided by my tortured Philly fandom.
            http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

They fuckin suck horse cock. The entire organization is a fucking joke. I hate everyone on the team except for Abreu, and the fucking manager and front office should be used for vivsection experiments.

Fucking losers.

Comment

Thome not getting any breaks, LG?

Comment

Screw the Phillies, football season is almost here!!!!
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Thome gets a one year pass from me. Let me see him get a few clutch hits next year and I'll change my tune to full support. Question me skeptical at this point - I don't know how I could ever say that about a guy who'll hit 40HR's wtih 100+ rbis and who is probably playing hurt, but I am.

Comment

I think one reason why people are getting upset w/ Thome is that he makes zero adjustments at the plate. I guess that's what he's all about, so you take the good w/ the bad, but...

Jim,
                      If your hand is still bothering him, please just shut it down for the year. No one will be mad w/ you. But then again, that would give Wade another excuse...

Comment

Working...
                      X