It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

This is one of the funniest shows on TV. Last season was funny as hell and this season should be good after watching the premiere last week. How many of you watch this show. It comes on FX.

I went to St. Joe's Prep with Rob McElhenney, who stars in, writes, directs and produces it. It looks like Fox is really behind the show since they are plugging it on the regular network channel. Big coup for them getting Danny Devito. Definitely pulling for the shows success.

Comment

Can you describe it in 3 sentences? I'm curious about the show, but trying not to overload my tube schedule. But with Sopranos and 24 in their offseasons, I should have room for it.

Comment

I saw the whole season in a marathon about 3-4 months ago and it was incredibly funny politically INcorrect humor.

I actually missed the premiere, anyone know if FX encores it during the week?
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Finally caught an episode of this season last night.

Effin' hilarious....

From the very first scene (pre-credits) when they are walking down the street at night and some guy tries to rob them at gunpoint and the three guys push the girl down and run away.

Comment

I keep meaning to check that show out and I keep missing it.

anybody know if it's first year is out on DVD yet?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
              Finally caught an episode of this season last night.

Effin' hilarious....

From the very first scene (pre-credits) when they are walking down the street at night and some guy tries to rob them at gunpoint and the three guys push the girl down and run away.
              Hahahah! OK, now i want to see it.

Comment

one of the guys was her brother too

Comment

Working...
                X