http://www.facebook.com/video/video....62026697169308

This is some hilarious shit!!!!!!!!!!!

That's some funny shit Ross!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Very well done!

It would be even funnier if it wasn't so painfully true,

Comment

I take the production of this as a sign that Andy's days here are numbered. This is definitely an indication that the fan base is turning on him.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          I take the production of this as a sign that Andy's days here are numbered. This is definitely an indication that the fan base is turning on him.
          The fan based turned on Andy after the 2001 NFC Championship game. It's the players that are turning on him now.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK View Post
            The fan based turned on Andy after the 2001 NFC Championship game. It's the players that are turning on him now.
            Exactly. The fan base doesn't matter because they are always pissed about something. When the players start to tune you out, there is going to be major problems.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
            X