Not a fan of Trubisky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a fan of Trubisky

Bears have a great D. But, I was not a fan of Trubisky last year and I am still not. The guy misses a lot of throws.

Looks like the NFC Central is still going through Green Bay (I know it is just 1 game...but).

GB defense is legit

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
      GB defense is legit
      Not so sure about that yet.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The Bears are missing Jordan Howard. There i said it Seriously I was never a fan of the Bears offense, they won last year mostly on the strength of their defense. Trubisky is what he is, a bottom half of the league QB he will have good games and bad.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

The Bears do not have any skill players that I'd want. Zero... NONE. We are better and deeper at WR, TE, and RB then the Bears. The Bears OL is also not great. That defense is very good but the offense can be slowed down without much.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Both Ds were pretty good but neither offense is great. Rogers is still Rogers and given time can spank you. Of course any NFL QB given time can spank you. The Bears D did get in and harass Rogers quite a bit
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              Both Ds were pretty good but neither offense is great. Rogers is still Rogers and given time can spank you. Of course any NFL QB given time can spank you. The Bears D did get in and harass Rogers quite a bit
              Rogers doesn't have that escapability like used to have and it hurts his game. He's not Mareno anymore but still can kill you.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The Bears don’t have that back that can pound it. I look for a long season because as mentioned, Trubisky ain’t all that

Comment

It seems the Bears are trying to recreate the Rex Grossman era! But I think the Vikes might be the team to beat in that division

Comment

If GB wins over the Vikes this week it will go a long way toward pumping that team up.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Working...
                    X