• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poor Browns

http://dailysnark.com/panthers-loss-...ated-playoffs/

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Post a good review about athletic greens now!
      Lol, sucks to be a browns fan right now.
      Last edited by anytop; 01-11-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anytop View Post
        Lol, sucks to be a browns fan right now.
        Sucks to be a Browns fan.... Period!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

my son in law is a Browns fan from the Pittsburgh area. I at least have to respect him for not being a homer and not jumping on the bandwagon. But he has my grandson barking like a dog for the Dog pound before I got him to give me an E A G L E S ...
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            my son in law is a Browns fan from the Pittsburgh area. I at least have to respect him for not being a homer and not jumping on the bandwagon. But he has my grandson barking like a dog for the Dog pound before I got him to give me an E A G L E S ...
            Hey unc, your nephew is going take enough shit as it is without having him root for the most hated team in Pittsburg LOL.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Hey unc, your nephew is going take enough shit as it is without having him root for the most hated team in Pittsburg LOL.
              He's a Penn State fan too?
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The same discussion goes on in Pittsburgh........."The Poor Eagles......."
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                X