QB: Please just pass on 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB: Please just pass on 2013

Sometimes in life the best move is no move. I really believe this is how history will judge the 2013 QBs. Check out this link at all QBs ever drafted:

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/qb

Do we seriously need any of these guys to win a super bowl? Geno Smith? Ryan Nassib? Matt "small hands" Barkley? The 2014 Draft is supposed to be a strong QB draft and obviously so was 2012. This is most likely another 2007 from the looks of it. Or 2006. Hell even 2011 was pretty sad if you really look at Cam Newton's upside.

So bummer, we got a high pick in a non-QB year. Hopefully some team falls in love with one of the LTs and we can trade back and get an extra #1 for 2014 when the QBs will be worth trading up for. Trying to force something in 2013 is the equivalent of the kid with money burning a hole in his pocket. Better off showing some discipline and waiting for the right buying opportunity.

Long Live Section 736

I fully agree with you. Take the 4th. If there's an anchor on your oline or dline, then take him. (Although from what I'm reading, there is not.) If not, trade down. So many holes on the Eagles, we do not want to take any of the "franchise" QBs this year. I get the feeling all of them will be the type that set franchises back 5 years. Your Blaine Gabbert types.

Comment

Working...
    X