Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajayi done for the year torn Acl

Put in IR. Claimed a DT off waivers McGill
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Terrible. Feel awful for him. Kid played through a break in his back, and God knows how much the knee bothered him yesterday. He did come back after going out with a knee problem. This was his contract year, and he had a bit of a knee concern coming out of college, so could be back on a make good contract next year instead of being in line for a nice deal.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

It is terrible for him. I think it happened on the fumble. You can see him slip,as he is trying to,cut and then drop,the ball.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Definitely going to hurt his contract chances for next year. Maybe he stays around the birds facilities and they work out a low price contract so he can prove himself next year. Although I have to say I hope they don't put many eggs in that basket. He has a history of injury and if there is a better back I go for it.
        Tough break for a guy who came in and helped give the birds the Lombardi
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I said I didn’t trust Bell enough to trade for him and I’m not sure this changes my mind. Without Ajayi we have serious problems in the backfield. I have seen enough of littledick to know I want him gone. I am really on the fence here.... maybe we should consider giving up a 3rd for Bell. Even if he bails on us in the playoffs it means he improved us enough to make it to the playoffs and he will draw enough attention that it should help protect Wentz. That alone may be enough to justify the trade for him for 3/4 or a season.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Or we get him for a 4th and take the chance that we can sign him long term. He is a top RB and great blocker.... Pay the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              I said I didn’t trust Bell enough to trade for him and I’m not sure this changes my mind. Without Ajayi we have serious problems in the backfield. I have seen enough of littledick to know I want him gone. I am really on the fence here.... maybe we should consider giving up a 3rd for Bell. Even if he bails on us in the playoffs it means he improved us enough to make it to the playoffs and he will draw enough attention that it should help protect Wentz. That alone may be enough to justify the trade for him for 3/4 or a season.
              Do you want to bring back Owens too Juk? You must really like sideshows. Not to mention the guaranteed $75 Million he's asking for before he steps on the field again.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Ameer Abdullah for a 6 or 7?
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Abdullah would be a good flyer, but he can’t stay healthy and hasn’t been able to crack Detroit’s lineup. I’d ask them if they’d give up Blount first.

Bell is a natural rumor, but what is cost and can he really help. You’d think, if his issue is touches, playing in a rotational system would be attractive, but at what cost. He’d be a hell,of a weapon, but not sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Wonder of New Orleans would move Ingram

Comment

Maybe it's time for "The Wunderkind" to be moved to running back?

Comment

Another freaking blow.

No to Abdullah !

Comment

How suspicious is this.

The Pats resigned Kenyon Barner today. Yah think that they heard about Ajayi and figured they better get him on the full squad LOL.

https://www.patriots.com/news/patrio...ce-squad-moves

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                          How suspicious is this.

The Pats resigned Kenyon Barner today. Yah think that they heard about Ajayi and figured they better get him on the full squad LOL.

https://www.patriots.com/news/patrio...ce-squad-moves
                          It sounds to me the Howie got outfoxed on this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X