Lesean McCoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesean McCoy

The Eagles have supposedly reached out to the Bills!
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lesean-mccoy/
    Fly EaglesFly!

I thought about McCoy, then I remembered his legal troubles. I am afraid he could end up in prison if more proof comes out.

Comment

That's interesting if the numbers are right. Aren't those contracts backloaded though meaning his salary is pretty high this year? It might cost too much to bring him in. Those calls had to have involved that conversation. He's been worked to death since he's been and banged up pretty good this season too (he just broke his ribs a couple of weeks ago. There's a lot of ifs here, especially since Buffalo is developing a young QB and a strong running game really helps that.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

no thanks to McCoy only averaging 3.3 ypc over the past 10 games. Age is catching up with him. He is overpaid. Not worth giving up anything for him.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

McCoy is an okay move in my book if it is half ass cheap; which I don't think will happen. Agree age and wear and tear are catching up to him but he is able to pick up a blitz which might save a little wear and tear on Wentz.
          I would just as soon run with Clement, LittleDick, and Adams if they could pick up a blitz once in awhile. Actually I think Clement does; just looking at whether or not he is going to be healthy this year.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

My feelings are that if you can't upgrade, don't make a move just for a moves sake. IMM! Upgrade (Bell) or pass and go with what you got.

Comment

For me the upgrade is his blitz pickup. Smallwood has been running hard and with a little more OL help I think he and Clement will get enough yards. But damn they need to help Carson
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Smallwood actually is a pretty good blocker when he recognizes where he has to go ND. His confusion on blitzes is where he has his problems. Not getting enough reps in practice before the injuries to our rbs might be the problem there. He could come around pretty quickly I would think with some more work and film study.

Comment

I would’ve taken a flyer on jamaal Charles. Too late now.

Comment

Sproles should be back soon and that should solve the problem.

Comment

Knew going into the season that Peters and Sproles were risks coming back because of their age along with the wear and tear. Sproles may come back and be 100% but will be a risk all season.
                      Look, I'm good with Sproles, Clement, Smallwood, Adams. I really don't want to start dumping draft picks on routine pickups. However, I know it will be risky all year.
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

I agree with you ND.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                          Knew going into the season that Peters and Sproles were risks coming back because of their age along with the wear and tear. Sproles may come back and be 100% but will be a risk all season.
                          Look, I'm good with Sproles, Clement, Smallwood, Adams. I really don't want to start dumping draft picks on routine pickups. However, I know it will be risky all year.
                          I am fully on board.... unless you can get a Bell (he is just that big an upgrade) for this year and a couple more.

Comment

I will say that if they do get Bell I fully believe it is with the understanding that they have had some double secret discussions about a future contract. I can't believe they would go into it not knowing whether he is going to give them 100% or not because he is afraid of getting hurt before a payday
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                              I will say that if they do get Bell I fully believe it is with the understanding that they have had some double secret discussions about a future contract. I can't believe they would go into it not knowing whether he is going to give them 100% or not because he is afraid of getting hurt before a payday
                              If he turned down the franchise tag which I believe is guaranteed after he's on the roster for his first game then he's not coming here unless it's a huge deal. That just doesn't make any sense. He might show up for Pitt and just lie down for the rest of the season too. I don't think that you could even trust a guy like him anymore no matter how good he is. The guy is terrific but he's lost a ton of credibility this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X