Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 2 Thread... maybe

You guys think we'll get this one in?

looking at the radar and the local weather there, I think they will get the game in; but it won't be great to play in or watch as the temp plummets

FYI, I won't often participate in an evening game thread. Too much else going on, but I'll watch some if it's on TBS.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

It'll be cold but I doubt the rain will stop it. Don't like Hamels and that back of his throwing in this cold.

Comment

Probably will get it in, but it will be ugly.

Glad to watch this one in the friendly confines ------- of my den.

Comment

The problem is that we really needed an enthusiastic crowed to root the boys on after Monday's debacle.

Hey so do all the Phillies game get shown on local tv here?

Comment

The vast majority of them, yes...

I agree with Steve on Hamels and this cold weather...hopefully the pen and offense can perform better tonight...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Damn TBS isn't carrying the game tonight,, from the box score on line I see the boys could be closing in on win #1..........

Comment

Shit, I take that back----- Freaking Bullpen stinks...... And McCann is on roids, and needs to be tested!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

another wasted effort from our starting pitching. Hamels was on top of his game. Flash Gordon will not last the season.

Hopefully they can pull this out in extras.

Comment

I just don't understand how the Mets get away with running out two guys who were completely washed up just 365 days ago, a guy who the Orioles gave up for dead, a never-done-shit guy from the Pirates and fill-in-the-blank and they give up 1 run in 3 games. It is just not even possible.

There is no way a GM can be that lazy, sign or trade for that many people that make too much money (Pedro, Wagner, Shawn Green, Alou) and have that much success. Even Beltran is bull shit, the guy never hit remotely this good except for the playoffs right before he left Houston.

Minaya is a bad GM and he gets fucking bailed out by total bull shit.
                    "Luck is the residue of design"
                    -Branch Rickey

Comment

Phrickin hell. BTW, Direct TV--FSN carried the game, TBS tomorrow.
                      Up 2-0 in the 9th and lose again. GD McCann and the bullpen. And tell me Manuel didn't call the Victorino attempt to steal 3rd. Dumbest thing in the world with Ryan at bat. And Howard trying to score from 1st--damn that is a long run for him. But both Myers and Hamels have looked real good in their first start.
                      Ah hell. Fly Eagles Fly
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

I don't mind the Shane stealing thing. Howard certainly hasn't shown any ability to get a hit this year, a fly ball is much more likely.

Gillick is to blame for this mess. In his defense, he has the garbage system left by Wade to work with, so he had very few trading chips in the minors, and nobody wants Rowand or Lieber, but he needed to address the bullpen, and he needed to not sign Gordon to 3 years.
                        "Luck is the residue of design"
                        -Branch Rickey

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                          Playoff Appearances:
                          NFC Title Games:
                          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Good thing that guy has a wall to protect him from that puke. I was doing the radio show last night and forgot to tune in afterward. Thank good.

Comment

You don't let your two top starters go out, give you quality starts and lose both. It's mind boggling that you get these two performances from Myers and Hamels and the coach, offense & bullpen waste it.

Comment

Working...
                              X