Sal Pal's Agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blitz

I just have a major mistrust of what most players say. Since FA has hit I have heard stuff like, "I do this for the fans not the money", yet the first big time offer that comes through they're gone. I don't mind the fact that they are leaving for the money but just come straight out and say it. Don't hide behind a big wall of lies that gets exposed the minute someone offers you $10,000 more than the team you are currently playing for.

Kind of like Reggie White saying God told him to go to Green Bay. Sure Reggie it had nothing to do with Green Bay's offer being one of if not the highest.
    100% Agree!!

This is one of the reasons I have liked John Runyon from the start. When he was at Tennessee and the Eagles were courting him, he came out and said it was going to be about the money. Skip forward to this off season when his contract was up, he also said that it would be about the money, but that he would give a discount to the eagles because his family did not want to move, so another team would have to WOW him.

The man was always upfront about his intentions/motivations and did not bother trying to blow smoke up the fans a----!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
      Kind of like Reggie White saying God told him to go to Green Bay. Sure Reggie it had nothing to do with Green Bay's offer being one of if not the highest.
      God did tell him to go to Green Bay it's just that back then he was just Bret Favre.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
        Originally posted by FRESH
        God did tell him to go to Green Bay it's just that back then he was just Bret Favre.

LOL! I walked blindly right into that one.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
        X